Updated Covid19 Policy as of March 15, 2022:
We have taken the following precautions and implemented the following policies:
- Clients must arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time. If you are running late, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Clients should wait outside or in their vehicle for their allotted appointment time, prior to entering the clinic.
- Our scheduling practices have been changed to adjust for staggered appointment times and ample time for cleaning in between appointments.
You will now be able to choose whether you would like to wear a face mask or not inside Lift. However, if a team member requests you wear a mask, we ask that you will respect that choice.
- If you are feeling sick prior to your treatment, please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. We want to continue to keep Lift a safe space for our staff and clients.
- Our team members will continue to wear a mask until further notice and will keep these on throughout your visit.
Third level protection
As always, Lift maintains the most stringent safety and cleanliness protocols. We have never shared tools, always clean our rooms after every use and change the bedding after each client. As the situation with Covid19 evolves, we will update this information and it is subject to change. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 604-467-0527. We look forward to seeing ALL of your beautiful faces very soon.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Learn about our latest specials and new services!