First level protection:
We have taken the following precautions and implemented the following policies:
- No more than 8 people in the clinic at any one time, including staff.
- No walk-ins allowed. If you would like to pick up product, please contact us to arrange a time when a team member will be available to assist.
- Clients must arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time. If you are running late, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Clients must wait outside or in their vehicle for their allotted appointment time, prior to entering the clinic.
- Our scheduling practices have been changed to adjust for staggered appointment times and ample time for cleaning in between appointments.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, including children.
- Remember to physically distance inside and outside the clinic.
- Please leave any unnecessary personal items in the car.
- Wear a form of facial covering to the appointment (scarf or mask) which covers your nose and mouth.
- If patients do not have a mask, one can be provided for a nominal fee (supply dependent). We would very much appreciate you bringing your own face covering.
- Upon entry into Lift we will be taking your temperature so we recommend refraining from exercising or drinking hot beverages 30 mins prior to your appointment as it may increase your temperature.
- Should our thermometer read your temperature above 38 degrees, we will be rescheduling your appointment.
Second level protection:
Your interactions with our team are going to look and feel a little different in the coming months. Please follow all the signs outside and inside the clinic for guidance on these new protocols and policies.
- As we do have a set of stairs at the entrance to the clinic, we do request that if someone is exiting (coming down the stairs) while you are entering, please back out of the building and allow them to safely pass.
- At the top of the stairs, we will have a pre-screening questionnaire for you to complete.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Our team members will be wearing a mask and/or face shields and will keep these on throughout your visit.
- Keeping your mask on for some of our services will not be possible, but please only remove it when instructed to do so.
- We will not be offering hot beverages but water is available in disposable cups.
After the Appointment:
- In an attempt to limit your interactions with other staff and clients, we will receive payment with as little contact as possible. This may mean taking payment in the treatment rooms.
- We are installing a plexiglass barrier on the front counter to help protect our team and clients. Please respect this distancing measure and do not come around the desk/barrier.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon exiting the clinic.
Third level protection
As always, Lift maintains the most stringent safety and cleanliness protocols. We have never shared tools, always clean our rooms after every use and change the bedding after each client. There will be a change to the look and feel of our space as we have limited clients’ access to our retail and tester displays, changed our bed set-up and will be requiring clients to social distance from each other and our staff. We have removed all of our high touch point displays and have adopted a clear counters approach to our clinic design. This will allow for quick cleaning in between clients and limit the opportunity for virus transmission.
Fourth level protection (PPE):
This final measure is only meant to supplement the first 3. The use of PPE will not eliminate the risks for transmission of Covid-19 and will only work when use in conjunction with all others.
- Upon entering the clinic, all clients will be required to wear a mask. If they do not have one, it will be provided to them for a nominal fee.
- As always, our hands will be thoroughly washed before and after each treatment.
- Staff may use a face shield and/or surgical mask during treatment while interacting with clients. Shields will be washed with soap and warm water and disinfected with high level solution after each use.
- Staff will use gloves when doing procedures, which must be discarded after each treatment.
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, even if it is immediately before, please just contact us. There will be no penalty for a late notice cancellation and we will do our best to get you in when you are feeling better. Please note that you don’t need to book your appointment if you are not comfortable to do so at this time. All prepaid treatments will NOT expire and will be honored whenever you are ready.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Learn about our latest specials and new services!